This week's new, events & opportunities from I Love Markets!
We're now inviting stall holders to book your place at Portobello Rocks. We kick-off our summer season on May 31. Meanwhile, we're already thinking Christmas and are currently researching venues, we'll keep you posted.
Book Your StallDon't miss out on summertime market action at Portobello Rocks. We want to put together a collection of traders that London can be proud of. Stalls priced at £45. Click here for more info. All traders participating will receive lots of love and promotion!
Promote your marketWe work hard to support London's markets, but if you're in need of a helping hand we can assist you further. We offer affordable packages which will help raise awareness of your market by promoting it to the I Love Markets community. Email me for more info.
Camden Lock Top 5Camden’s markets pull in millions of visitors per year. With so many markets and even more stalls, it’s easy to get lost in a maze of dodgy souvenirs and stinky incense. Fear not! I Love Markets is here to help you find the diamonds amongst the rough and we’re heading to the legendary Camden Lock Market.
- Kick-back, relax and swing with the trees in one of these cool Well Hung Hammocks Who needs Thailand? Well the hot weather would be nice.
- The Frenchie is one of our favourite market bites. Serving up French classics with a London twist. Bon appétit indeed!
- House of Guadalupe is an enchanting shrine of Mexican folk art made by different Mexican artists who make exclusive and unique pieces.
- Up-cycling can be a gamble but we think Liv an Upcycle makes the magic happen.
- You cannot visit Camden Lock without making a trip to Chin-Chin Labs. Delectable ice cream made to order using Liquid Nitrogen. Heavenly and to die for. The peanut butter and jelly is a personal favourite.
Market PicksGet ready for action, so much to choose from this weekend. See the event line-up here.
- North Finchley is feasting this weekend. Embrace the action!
- Spirited at The Dandy Lion Market is bringing the vibes to Kentish Town
- CraftyFox will be at the Dogstar in Brixton this weekend
- St George and the Bard Celebrate St George's Day at Borough Market
- Sunday-Up Market always a great place to head for some Sunday shopping
Keep it real, keep it markets. Wishing you a great weekend.
Katie Ingham & The ILM Team